RT @PierreJehan10: Following last years clearance at Les Tielles, the @resolutionitgsy team will be at Portinfer & Portsoif with the G… https://t.co/aLRSiR9wip
At Resolution IT, we focus on providing appropriate IT solutions to add value to your business whilst ensuring it is reliable and secure.
We understand that the IT infrastructure of a business is at the core of your efficiency so we take the time to understand your exact requirements and tailor a solution around that.
Resolution IT has years of experience and industry recognised accreditations to ensure the right solution is implemented to the highest level.
Backup & DR (Disaster Recovery)
Backups should be carried out on a daily basis, especially in today's cyber climate. They are useful for immediate access to a document which needs restoring. They are not a substitute for a DR (Disaster Recovery) Plan.
A DR Plan should be a part of every business' strategy, to determine the maximum amount of time it can be without its IT systems if disaster was to strike.
- Recovery time will be faster
- Therefore reduced negative impact on your business
- Overseen by experienced DR professionals
All our clients receive a full IT audit and review of required or exisiting systems. It will provide you with actionable information, whether it be for a specific area or your whole IT systems.
- Assesses whether systems are functioning efficiently and meeting the business' needs
- Reducing risks through highlighting any cyber security weaknesses
- Identifies and recommends processes to strengthen controls
- Provides clarity for a company's IT governance
Our team can design and implement an intelligent IT infrastructure to suit businesses of any size.
After carrying out a thorough IT audit and review, we'll be able to recommend solutions to either harness the power of existing systems or implement appropriate new ones to streamline your working practices. High performance technology backed up with in-house technical expertise and support.
- Hardware & software solutions
- Networking & security
- Structured cabling
- Robust wireless
We will manage the selection and purchase of all IT related items as part of the procurement planning process. Each client's IT requirements are different and we provide cost-effective solutions, sourced from a range of respected IT vendors we deal with on a daily basis.
- We ensure the correct products are selected
- Standardisation of brand and model across your business
- Inventory management is our responsibility
- We take care of license renewals
- We order in large quantities at a more competitive rate
- Security of after sales support should a fault arise
Whether you've identified a specific IT challenge within your business or would like a complete strategic review of your IT systems, we have the experience, knowledge and industry qualifications to advice on your specific business IT requirements.
- Streamline your business processes
- Give you a clear and coordinated picture of your IT systems
- Provide cost-effective solutions to individual problems
At Resolution IT we will plan and carry out everything from internal office moves and reorganisation, to full office relocations.
In addition to professional and expert advice on office setup, we project manage all IT aspects of office move projects and provide value engineered design to save initial and ongoing costs.
- We will evaluate your network infrastructure
- Make sure your data is protected during the move
- Prepare your new premises with sufficient communication requirements
- And test its new network