An intranet is a computer network used to share information, tools, operational systems and other computer services within an organization, usually shared only with the employees.
A modern intranet enables you to create connections at every level of the company. It streamlines the way you work and interact, by giving you a central and powerful communication tool that is easy to use for every employee.
It is typically managed by one or two persons in the organization, but since everyone can participate, an intranet reflects the people who make up the company.
A modern intranet will improve the way people work across the company and how they communicate with each other.
A few of the practical benefits are:
• Processes are streamlined
• Email communication is reduced
• Finding information and getting information into the right hands is easy
• Expertise and knowledge can be shared
• Communication between offices, roles, and levels of seniority is improved
• The number of meetings is reduced
• Time is saved
Intranet for businesses article has aso appread in our Google account here.
Learn how Resolution IT can help you with an Intranet solution. Click on the link below.