Still in denial about the chances of your small or medium sized business becoming a victim of a breach in 2022?
1. 43% of all data breaches involve SMBs
2. 61% of all SMBs have reported at least one cyber attack during the previous year
3. 40% of the small businesses that faced a severe cyber attack experienced at least eight hours of downtime. And this downtime accounts for a major portion of the overall cost of a security breach
4. 83% of small and medium-sized businesses are not financially prepared to recover from a cyber attack
5. Despite the staggering numbers, 43% SMBs do not have any cybersecurity plan in place
6. Only 14% of small businesses consider their cyber attack and risk mitigation ability as highly effective
7. One in five small companies does not use endpoint security, and 52% SMBs do not have any IT security experts in-house
8. 85% of Managed Service Providers consider ransom-ware one of the biggest threats to their SMB clients
9. 30% of small businesses consider phishing attacks to be the biggest cyber threat
If you want to implement a comprehensive cyber security plan for your business, but don’t know where to start, contact Resolution IT for a cyber security review.
This article can be read to our Google page.