What Are the Advantages of a Cloud Desktop?
We have seen how cloud desktop has proven advantageous during the global pandemic. Why?
• A reliable and consistent working environment without being location dependant, with the ability to log in from just about anywhere in the world using any device.
• Easily manage hundreds of users, whilst providing remote support across the entire company.
• Scale up easily by onboarding new users swiftly. Conversely, downsize overnight whenever you need to.
• Heightened security allowing tighter control on the network and a secure data centre that no longer relies on endpoint security.
• Cost savings due to reduced IT support needs, extended life of existing equipment and improved efficiency of your team
• Build client confidence by remaining compliant with regulations, whilst adhering to strict data protection standards.
Every business regardless of size will benefit from cloud desktop. Over time, the service can be fine-tuned even more to the unique needs of the business, reducing costs and increasing the value of the service.
Call Resolution IT for a tailored cloud desktop solution for your business.