What can be done by businesses to protect data in the increasingly connected digital landscape?
Here are a few basic actions we can take to make our organizations and teams working in them, safer.
1. Update and patch your networks, operating system and devices promptly
2. Educate your employees with periodic cybersecurity training.
3. Use multi-factor authentication. 4. Back up regularly (daily if feasible).
5. Try to migrate to cloud services. 6. Know how your intrusion detection and prevention system works
7. Consider using a managed service provider
8. Reduce financial risk by investing in a cybersecurity insurance, if available.
Resolution IT offers a range of services that align with recognized cybersecurity frameworks, depending on where you are on your cybersecurity journey.
Talk to a specialist at Resolution IT today.
Same article has appeared in our Google account.