Here are five points as to why e-signatures are relevant for businesses.
• A ‘location-independent’ solution-The place of work does not matter and documents can be electronically signed from anywhere, simplifying and streamlining document authentication, without sacrificing validity or security.
• Maximize efficiency-Digital workflows to enable smooth customer interaction and easier backend processing, by eliminating manual rekeying of information, reducing errors, while ensuring peak performance using automated processes incorporated into back-end systems.
• Prioritize security, privacy, and compliance-Digital documents can be password protected, ensuring authenticity, credibility, tractability, and international compliance. The metadata in the document can provide access to details like date and time of signing, the email address, signer's IP address, or geo-location for complete transparency.
• Faster business wins and cost optimisation-Digital workflows with e-signature can help to close contracts faster by mitigating delays, enabling businesses to work with new clients sooner, whilst enabling increased efficiencies and resource allocation.
• Sustainable-Adopting digital document with electronic signatures boosts productivity and reduces an organization’s overall environmental impact. Businesses can greatly reduce dependencies on paper and save natural resources in the process.
Want to learn more about electronic signatures? Click on the blue button below.
This article is also available in our Google account