Ransomware attacks have increased by a frightening 97% over the last two years. Many of them start with phishing. O… https://t.co/E4zBrBenVV
Cyber Security Training
We offer tailored cyber security training to make sure an organisation's staff are not its weakest link. Our in-house sessions last between 60-90 minutes, offering engaging and highly informative cyber security sessions for between 1-12 people. You can find out more by downloading our information flyer here.
Keen to make sure your staff put into practice what they have learnt, we offer a phishing simulation service to keep their knowledge current.
- It takes an average three months before a business realises it's been hacked
- Email spam is the most common method to spread malware
- Cyber crime is now more profitable than the illegal drugs trade
- Word, Powerpoint & Excel are the most prevalent group of malicious file extensions
- 71% of customers said they would leave an organisation if there was a data breach
- A hacker attack occurs every 39 seconds
- 43% of cyber attacks target small business
- 95% of cyber security breaches are due to human error