We're hiring! Check out our new vacancy or a Procurement and Sales Support Officer or Assistant here: https://t.co/xaOEODxPuQ
We're focussed on excellence....are you?
If you’re looking for your next career move and seeking an opportunity that offers professional development, rewards and success, then a career at Resolution IT could be for you.
As an organisation we invest in our people, our strength and success is built on the hard work, professionalism and spirit of our staff. As an employee, you’ll be part of a flourishing organisation that offers numerous benefits and opportunities for you to advance your career in a professional work environment. You will also thrive as part of a loyal and engaged workforce that focuses on delivering customer service excellence and superior technology solutions.
We are currently actively recruiting for the below roles, however if you are a smart, enthusiastic individual and feel you would add value to our clients please still send us your CV.
Sales Development Representative
You will be responsible for lead generation and establishing & building relationships with companies who meet our target market requirements, arranging meetings for our Sales Team and Technical Account Managers, and assisting with quote generation and opportunity management.
Main duties and responsibilities:
1. Identify companies within our target market(s), establish and maintain relationships with key contacts, and engage with them via Email, Social Media, Newsletters, Events, Video and Phone to identify their IT + Cyber Security requirements, and verify they are a good fit for us.
2. Manage our CRM and ensure information is kept up to date at all times.
3. Manage our opportunity pipeline through the various stages.
4. Arrange + facilitate meetings with key decision makers, and take ownership of next actions discussed during meetings.
5. Create and follow up on proposals.
6. Review in-house systems to ensure that data is correct and of a high standard making necessary corrections where appropriate.
7. Undertake other duties as required by line manager.
8. Adhere to local data protection and health and safety legislation and Resolution IT policies and procedures.
IT Professionals from Service Desk Pros to Senior Consultants
We're looking for high quality IT professionals to join our team at all levels; from skilled service desk pro's or IT support engineers to experienced senior consultants.
Resolution IT is the perfect place to develop an exciting career in IT at any level due to the bespoke and often ground-breaking work we provide for our clients. Our 'solutions-first' approach means we don't spend the day just fixing problems, we're finding new and better ways to make businesses function smarter.
If you're a smart IT professional with a flair for innovation and enjoy making positive changes, we have a role for you.
To apply for any of these roles, please scroll down and fill in the form below and upload a copy of your CV and a personalised covering letter addressed to Resolution IT mentioning the specific role you are applying for and including the details requested below. We're looking for people with attention to detail!
We will review all entries and get back in touch with people we'd like to interview.
Our employment package includes:
- Competitive salary
- An opportunity to move with a fast moving, privately owned organization
- Training and development plan
- Regular social events
- A great working environment in JLT
- Flexible working
- Company mobile phone
- Healthcare cover